SuperVAG KEY – Special Tools For Keys & Remote Controls
Professional diagnostic tool and Lockmisth solution for VAG cars (VW, Skoda, Seat and Audi). SuperVAG brings solution for:
- Key programming & key adding
- Work With Car Remotes
- All key lost solution
- Reading & erase of ECU trouble memory
- Diagnostic functions
DIRECT KEY PROGRAMMING
To add a key cannot be faster!
- Direct key programming without transponder programmer
Functions for transponder pre-coding and key learning (adding) function
- Key learning/adding
- Data export for programming transponders
- Safely identify and verify the PIN and Component Security
- View the status of the immobilizer
Functions for remotes learning
- Add remotes & erase remotes
- Test of remote control signal
SOLUTION FOR ALL KEY LOST SITUATION
SVG 149 and SVG 157 are special designed add-on cables as a solution for all KEY lost situation without soldering.
- No soldering, no need to remove needles
- No need for EEPROM programmer
- Just SuperVAG KEY and SVG 157 or SVG 149 add-on cable needed
- Also use SVG 149 and SVG 157 to swap instrument clusters
Diagnostic functions to determine the vehicle status
- Reading and erasing of trouble code memory of all control units, protocols & reports
Compatible with Windows 10
About Company HR Carsoft s.r.o.
Czech Company engaged in the development of specialized Diagnostic Tools focused not only on car makes Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, Seat, but also Peugeot, Citroën and more. The company made these tools into an integrated system under the brand SuperVAG, which is also offered through a network of dealers in Czech and foreign markets.
The beginnings of work on the software brand SuperVAG began in 1999 in Brno, Czech Republic. As with other software companies, the software development of SuperVAG was started in a garage. SuperVAG began developing friends who decided to apply themselves in this field. The first software sales of SuperVAG took place in 2001-2003 and cooperation began with the local partner IHR Technika s.r.o.
Product development SuperKEY took place in 2005 and 2006 and became an important part of all products. In 2009, SuperVAG Diagnostic Tools expanded to support Peugeot and Citroën. Currently, the company has a stable position with diagnostic software and Locksmith Tools in Czech and foreign markets.