Precoding of transponder and learning key
- SuperVAG KEY 2014.2 version of higher
- Transponder TP22..25
- VW, Skoda, Seat – models 2003–2005
- Audi A3, TT – models 2003–2005
For using in these cars, the transponder must be prcoded (new type TP22–TP25). You should to use transponder programmer for precoding it or buy precoded transponders.
- Find out the PIN. In the programm SuperVAG KEY select the appropriate model and set the communication by clicking on Learning key. Wait until the programm detects the control unit types.
- Click on the button Read PIN. On some cars you can select if you want to read the PIN from the engine control unit or trom the instrument cluster. The button is divided into two areas then.
- Take a precoded transponder: TP22 …. Seat, TP23 …. Audi, TP24 …. Skoda, TP25 …. Volkswagen. Note: You can create your own transponder from TP48 using transponder programmer. Follow the instruction of your transponder programmer.
- Learning keys to the car. Insert the precoded transponder to the cutted key learn it to the car using function Key learning SuperVAG Diagnostic Tools – KEY program. Note: All keys with him, don´t learn the keys, otherwise the other keys won´t work anymore (become forgotten).
All VW, Skoda, Seat cars with immobilizer of 4rd generation. (Depends on facelift of the model after 2003, until year 2006)